Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

My 'Party Time' Kit, Revisited, Revised and Repackaged

Hello all.
Some of you may be aware that I was in a digital scrapbooking designer contest in January and February.  Well, since the contest is over, the hosting site has moved and my links are no longer available from the host site, I decided it was a good time to revisit the couple of kits I created while part of the contest and re-release them here on my blog.  So far, I've finished 'reworking' my kit 'Party Time'; you can expect the re-release of my kits, 'An Eclectic Blend' and '1950s Reminiscence' in the not too distant future.

What I've done to 'Party Time':
  • Revised - All elements that I created through photo extractions have been redone; they are cleaner and smother now
  • Repackaged - I've combined the original kit 'Party Time' with it's add-on kit; the combined kit is now called 'Party Time Revisited'
  • Renewed - I've removed a couple of redundant items and have added 3 new elements that had not previously been included in either kit
Since I wasn't able to create a new combined preview with which I could be happy, I've created separate previews for the papers and elements.

The Papers:
The Elements:



And, the thing you're all most interested in.....

.... of course is....

The download links (downloads expired):



I hope you enjoy the kit and I'd love to see any LOs made with it; send me your links so I can see your work.

Thanks for visiting and Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I love the bright colors! Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this cute kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete