Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

My 3rd Post Today - My Kit 'An Eclectic Blend - Revisited'

OK.  My last post of the day.

It's time to tell you about my kit, 'An Eclectic Blend'.  This was the first kit I created as an entry to the designer contest I was in ealier this year.  Now that the contest is over and the links no longer available at the host site, I decided I would 'revisit' it and re-release it here on my Blog, as I did with my kit 'Party Time'.

This 'revisited' version of the kit includes the following:
  • it is combined with the later released kit add-on
  • the extractions have been cleaned and smoothed
  • there are 3 NEW elements included with this release
In all you get 12 papers and 22 Elements.

The Elements:



The Papers:



The kit has been split into 3 downloadable files, here are the links (click the images to download - downloads expired):


Also, if you like QPs, I have one that goes with this kit; look for it in the 'Labels' section of my Blog.

Well that's it for today.  If you have the time to leave a comment or send me an email, I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit. It's very generous of you and it has a lot of nice elements and papers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with those of us who are not so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the kit first time around but now it's even better, thank you!

    ReplyDelete