Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

ADSR5 Challenges 7 Layouts

I can't seem to get Google Blogger to properly order my images and text so I'm going to have 3 separate posts today.  This being the first.

Here are the LOs that both my partner, Cee, and I have done this week for Challenge 7 of the ADSR5.

Challenge 7, hosted by Scrap Orchard, required that we scrap a list of 50 things we hope to do or accomplish in our lifetime.


I don't think I was very creative with mine; I inserted my list into a frame and did a basic LO.  However, in my opinion, Cee was very creative with her list.  Being a bird-watcher, and a bird-watcher with goals, she had made a list of 50 birds she wanted to spot this year and, having just taken a couple of days for herself and her husband, she spotted many of them in the past week and she snapped a great photo too!

Cee's LO (image is linked to it's location in the NDISB Gallery):


And here is my LO (if you want to read the text in my list, you'll need to go to the NDISB Gallery where it is posted - image is linked):



'See' you soon with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment