Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ADSR5 - Layouts for Challenges 9 and 10

I'm a bit behind in my Blog postings... I blame it on life. :-)

Today's posting is to display the ADSR5 Challenge layouts that my partner, Cee, and I have completed for last week's challenges, numbers 9 and 10.

ADSR5 Challenge 9 was hosted by OScraps.  This challenge had a few requirements for both team members.  The first was to use the color wheel (shown in the OScrap Forum) and to select opposite colors to be the primary colors in our layouts; that is, one partner chooses a color and the other partner must use the opposite color.  Cee chose to use blue and I used orange.

After the color choices, we were then required to use some sort of 'paint' in our layouts and then choose 7 other items from a list of 9; and finally, we had to use, in whole or in part, the following statement, by Mary Lou Cook, as our inspiration: 'Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.'

My partner Cee's layout (the image is linked to it's location in the NDISB Gallery - click on the link for more information about this layout):


My layout (the image is linked to it's location in the NDISB Gallery - click on the link for more information about this layout):


ADSR5 Challenge 10 was hosted by Inspiration Lane.  For this challenge, we were required to combine our designs and create only one layout to post.  We had to use one photograph each and the designs had to tell about what it was that inspires us.  I think this one went quite nicely since both my partner and I are greatly inspired by the natural world.

Our combined layout (the image is linked to it's location in the NDISB Gallery - click on the link for more information about this layout):


The final two challenges of the ADSR5 have already been assigned for this week.  I'll be back later in the week to post those here.



On another topic, I've mentioned in previous blog posts that I have been 'revisiting' the kits I created while taking part in the designer contest at Stuff to Scrap earlier this year.  Although I don't think I will have the time to actually revisit and make any changes to the 3rd and last of my contest kits, '1950's Reminiscence', I do intend to provide the links to it here.  I hope to be back within the week to post those for you, so be sure to come on by and visit again soon.



Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment