Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

ADSR5 Challenge LOs 11 and 12

Well the race has come to an end... we'll have to wait another week I think before the grand prize winners are announced.

Challenge 11 was hosted by Polka Dot PlumFor this challenge, we were given a template, of sorts.  It was a template that had been jumbled.  Our assignment was to re-arrange the individual shapes and create a LO using all the template's parts.  The following images are the LOs created by my partner, Cee, (shown first) and I (shown second).  Both images are linked to their location in the NDISB ADSR5/Gallery, should you want a closer look or more information on them.





Aimee Asher was the host of Challenge 12.  We were given a template and were asked to create a greeting card and matching envelope.  Here's what we created:

Cee's card and envelope:



My card and envelope:


That's all for today.  I really do hope to be back in the next day or two with the links to my kit '1950's Reminiscence - Revisited'.  I've been really busy working on another project but I'll be back just as soon as I can.

Until then, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment