Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Designer Darling Contest and the ADSR5

The Finalists in the Designer Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap have been announced!  You can see the list of everyone who made the cut  and leave some 'congratulation' messages here:  http://digi-designs.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ddcchallenges&action=display&thread=4563

Alas, I am not on the list of Finalists!  But it's OK, truly.  I learned a few things and I'm sure I'll still be dabbling in the designing side of the Digital Scrapbooking world again before too long.

For now, I'm glad to get a much needed rest... I really didn't sleep well the past 4 weeks with all that needed to be done for the contest and balancing 'real life' too.  Besides, I missed designing LOs and since I've joined the ADSR5, I'll now have more time for that.

As I mentioned, I'm really tired from lack of sleep so I won't be explaining what ADSR5 is right now, but you can go here at NDISB to learn more about it if you like.

I've teamed up to race with a wonderful woman, her name is Cee.  I think maybe we were destined to 'meet' in the cyber-world; we have much in common and I'm sure we're going to have a lot of fun doing the challenges together.

If you want to follow us, we are Team #129 and our Team name is 'Special Roses Across the Ocean'.  Here's our Team blinkie:

Signing off for now... I'm starting to drowse at the keyboard!  :-)

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment