Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

ADSR5 Challenge 1 - My Partner's LO

I'm back (2nd time in one day).  This time to show you the LO my partner, Cee, created for the ADSR5 Challenge 1.

I mentioned earlier that our first challenge had to be about our partner and we were required to scraplift a LO previously done by our partner.  Cee chose a LO of mine that I did when I was only 2 months into digi-scrapping but one that remains a favorite of mine, a LO about my Great Aunt May



Cee's LO for the challenge was about my Memorable Event on my 20th Wedding Anniversary and since I just love anything 'heritage', she gave it an 'old heritage' feel.  Isn't it lovely?



Her LO is linked to the NDISB Gallery, so if you like it, head on over and leave her some nice comments.

That's it for today.  We receive our next Challenge of week 1 on Tuesday.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment