Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ADSR5 Challenge 2 LOs

The theme (or recipe) for our 2nd Challenge of ADSR5 is the number '5'.  We were required to scrap about '5' things we love about .... (and fill in the blank) and include the following:
  • 5 photos
  • A Title using a combination of 5 alphas and fonts
  • 5 of any one type of element but all different from one another
  • Anything else we wanted to add to the LO
I scrapped about the '5 Things I Love About My Kitchen' (it's linked to the NDISB Gallery should you want to leave me any comments):
And my ADSR5 partner, Cee, scrapped about 5 of her hobbies (also linked to the NDISB Gallery):



Now we have a break until the next challenge is announced on Sunday the 14th and I'm going to use the time between now and then to dabble a bit with designing; I'd like to make a contribution to KimB's Color Challenge over at DSO's Challenge Blog... we'll see what I have time for.

Oh, I just realized, the next challenge comes out on Valentine's Day... hmmm, maybe I can have a little freebie to give out on that day....

Till next time,
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment