Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

ADSR5 Challenge 3 - Layouts by Cee and Me

Well, my partner and I were rather quick with the 3rd Challenge of the ADSR5.  We received the challenge rules yesterday from Scrappers Online and, with a bit of back and forth support, we both managed to finish and post our LOs today.

The 3 basic rules for this round were:
  1. Have one focal photo using selective coloring
  2. Include journaling of at least 20 words, using selective highlights within
  3. Use at least 1 date element
My partner, Cee, created this one of her son making pancakes last year on Shrove Tuesday.



And I created this one in memory of my son Evan.



If you feel inspired to leave Cee and I some nice comments, you can do that here or in the galleries in which they are posted; just click on the images above to go there.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment