Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

ADSR5 Challenge 1 - My Layout (LO)

Well the race has begun... the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race 5 (ADSR5) that is.  Learn more about it over at Natural Designs In ScrapBooking (NDISB), they are the founder and central hosting forum of the race.

NDISB also happens to be the host of the first challenge of the race, in which we were required to do a LO of our partner.  It had to include a photo and, to quote the challenge rules, 
The only rule is, the layout is about your partner and you need to tell us something about them.
Additionally, our LOs were required to be a scraplift of a LO of our choice from our partner's gallery.

So, my partner, Cee, and I decided we'd tell about a Memorable event in our lives.  I scrapped about her and her sisters being presented to the Duke of Edinburgh for their achievements in the Guide Movement and The Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
 
I chose this one of Cee's LOs to scraplift (it's linked to her NDISB gallery, should you care to visit and leave her some nice comments):
And here's the LO I created of Cee's Memorable Event (this too is linked to the NDISB gallery):


This was fun and I'm enjoying do a bit of scrapping again.

Thanks for visiting and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment