Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Round 2 - Designer Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap

Well, Round 2 of the Designer Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap started today and, for me, it's going to be a tough one I think.  Here's the color palette we were given to work with:



I'm not sure WHAT to do with it but whatever I come up with I'll give it my best try.

So, if you're following me, or you're following the contest, watch the Stuff to Scrap Forums  this week for the links to the contestants' contributions (you'll need to be a member to access this site).  And whether or not you're a member at Stuff to Scrap, you can always Preview the kits in the Stuff to Scrap Gallery, in fact you can still see the contributions to Round 1 there now; look for the gallery titled 'Designer Darling Competition Kit Previews'.

No comments:

Post a Comment