Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My 'Party Time' Digital Scrapbooking Kit - Week/Round 2 of the Designer Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap

I've created my 2nd digital scrapbooking kit for the Designer Darling Contest over at Stuff to Scrap:  'Party Time'

Here's a LO I created with it:


For this round of the contest we were restricted from using most all CU (Commercial Use) items and many of the tools that come with our digital-image-editing software programs and asked to get creative... use our cameras, scanners, etc. and show the judges what we can do ourselves.  It was difficult for me getting started, but once I got going I enjoyed it immensely!

This means that my kit is a unique, one-of-a-kind creation... and I think that's pretty cool!

Here's the preview to my kit:



You can get the kit FREE (along with the other contest entries) in the Stuff to Scrap Forum - you'll need to be a member though.

NOT a member of Stuff to Scrap Forum yet?  Well, what are you waiting for - who doesn't want free digital scrapbooking kits?

Also, as a member, you can vote for your favorites in the contest (... and I'd LOVE to have your vote); the voting polls should open in the forum sometime on Friday morning (Jan. 22nd).

Well, that's all for now.  I'll have some add-on items for this kit available free here, from my blog, soon (maybe tomorrow) - 7 more papers that I created from scratch but decided not to include in the final kit and a few more elements (more of the same ones that are in the kit but of different colors).  So, if you're interested, come back and visit me here.

Happy Scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. I think you have done really well with that combination of colours, like your balloon and heart elements especially
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the kit, but when i download the elements, there are none. just thought i'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete