Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

A New Blogger

Well, I never imagined I'd be blogging...

I've joined a digital scrapbooking Designer Contest at 'Stuff to Scrap' and I needed a way to get the word out about my creations so here I am... BLOGGING!  LOL, one never knows where one will end up in life.

I discovered the 'Word of Digital Scrapbooking' back in January, 2008; I was on a search for a way to create a genealogical scrapbook to give to my niece as a wedding present and I've been a true addict ever since!  I've been on a couple of creative teams in the past as well (CanDesigns and Stone Accents Studio) and have learned so many things about the art of working with photographs.  Now I thought I'd try my hand at designing and see where that takes me.  I'm about as nervous as one can be but I'm hoping in the end, above all else, I will have learned more, improved upon my skills and have some fun while doing in the process.

The contest starts this week, with the first round due by midnight (MST) Thursday, January 14th.  If you're interested in downloading (for free) the kits being created by the contestants and in voting for your favorites (maybe mine, hint... hint... :-), then you'll need to become a member at 'Stuff to Scrap'.  I hope you'll consider joining and watching all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog and I hope to see you at 'Stuff to Scrap'!

Lady of the Thorns
(aka Rose)