Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

'An Eclectic Blend' - My kit for Round 1 of the Designer Darling Contest at STS


Well, I've finally finished it!  And boy am I tired and yet at the same time, strangely 'pumped-up, LOL.

Here's the preview of my kit 'An Eclectic Blend'



If you like it, you can get the links to download it (free), and those of the other contestants' kits, by going to this link at STS (Stuff to Scrap)Link Expired

And remember, you'll need to register with STS before you can see and access the links.

I hope you'll consider following my progress at STS and I hope you'll consider voting for me too; the voting polls with be open sometime on Friday morning (MST).

Also, there's been a separate gallery created at STS for the layouts created using the Designer Darling Kits; if you use my kit to create any layouts of your own, I'd be honored if you'd consider posting there.

... and OH, I almost forgot, I'll have a few addon FREEBIES here on my blog for you very soon (they coordinate with the color palette used in these kits), so be sure to come back to snag those.  :-)

Thanks for your interest and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment