Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Sleepy Time kit and Free Sample Bragbook Page

I have a new kit in my store - Sleepy Time.



It may look familiar to you as it is an updated version of the 'Sleepy Time' kit I created late last year for one of the 2012 Design Quest challenges at Scrapping Fairytales.  I've added a number of new elements and papers to the collection.

You can purchase Sleepy Time from my store at The Nifty Boutique.

Also available in my store is a 4x6 (landscape) Brag-book (quick) page I made using Sleepy Time.  It's available for free now through Friday, January 18th (11:59 PM - CST).


Thanks for stopping by - Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Those elements are adorable; I especially like the lamb and the owl. Thanks for the BB page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dencla for the compliment as well as for taking the time to leave me a comment! I very much appreciate it. :-)

      Delete