Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Designer's Block and Retiring Kits for $0.99

I've been experiencing a designer's block for awhile; I have some ideas but I can't seem to get them in motion so, for now, I thought I'd do some housekeeping in my store.  I'll be looking over my older products, dusting them off a bit and get them ready for retirement (the kits, not me; well, not yet anyway).  These kits will be on sale for a drastically reduced price for the week preceding their retirement!

The first two kits to be put to rest will be 'In The Pink' and 'Softly Fading'.



These two kits will be on sale for 99 cents ($0.99) each, beginning Saturday, February 2nd through Friday, February 8th, 2013 (US Central Time).  After that they will be gone for good!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment