Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Designer Survivor 2010 Contest - Grab Your Freebies Before They're Gone

Hello all my digital scrapbooking friends!

Oh, it's been a very busy week for me with the Designer Survivor contest!  On July 30th, we were all given our first week's challenge and our team assignment; I was assigned to the Red Team.  The other members on my team are:
We were given a color palette of 10 colors and told, as a team, to choose 5 of them and, also as a team, come up with a theme and create a kit.  Additionally we were each given a specific list of items to create for the kit.  I think our team did a great job!

Our theme, and kit title, is 'Boys And Their Toys'.  Here's our final Preview:

And here's the preview of my portion of this kit:

If you want to grab this kit as well 9 other free kits (there were 10 teams in all), head on over to the Brownie Scraps Gallery for Week 1 of the Designer Survivor contest.

BUT HURRY!  The links are only expected to be active until Saturday, August 7th!

Enjoy your freebies and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment