Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Round 2 of the 2012 Designer Contest at GoDigitalScrapbooking

I've just uploaded my kit for Round 2 of the Designer Contest at GDS (GO Digital Scrapbooking.

For this week's challenge we were given a very colorful photograph of some flowers and asked to create a color palette of any 6 colors found in the photo then we were to design a ckit based on something from our 'bucket lists' (that list of things we all hope or dream of doing before our lives are over).

Ever since I was a teenager in high school I've wanted to buy or rent an RV and travel the U.S., stopping in every state (the lower 48 states - Hawaii and Alaska are separately on my list) so that's the theme I chose.  The results of my work, 'On The Road'.  Although I used a number of designer resources for the textures in this kit, most all of the items are of my own design; my favorites are the Eagle, RV and Binoculars, each was drawn by me using the pen tool in Photoshop CS5 and a Wacom Tablet.



If you'd like to download this (currently) FREE kit for yourself, you'll find the link in the GDS Gallery HERE.  However, please note that you won't see the gallery or the link unless you are first logged into the GDS site (please see my post from November 6th for more information).

Thanks for stopping by; Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment