Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello.  It's a beautiful, sunny day in my 'neck of the woods' today, this first day of June 2012; I hope it's pleasant wherever you happen to be.

Lots of news to share with you today

  1. 50% off June Sale
  2. A new kit
  3. Designer Spotlight at E-Scape and Scrap (with freebie)
  4. I'm a Designer Discovery Challenge contestant
  5. Vacation

JUNE SALE:

For the entire month of June, all products in my store at The Nifty Boutique normally priced $1 and higher will be on sale for 50% off.

50 percent off sale on digital scrapbook products by Rose Thorn

Click HERE to to go my store.

NEW KIT:

There's a new addition to my store today - 'Cucina Italiana'.

Cucina Italiana - digital scrapbook design by Rose Thorn

Some of you may remember this from last year - it was an entry in the Designer Challenge at DigiScrap Connect.  It's been in 'storage' since then; however, I recently 'dusted it off', and made a number of changes to it as well as added 12 new elements and 5 new papers - just in time for my June Sale!

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT

Want to learn how I got started with digital scrapbooking?  Head on over to the E-Scape and Scrap blog (June 1st's post) - I'm in the Designer Spotlight the month month of June.

Once there, you'll also find a link to my free 'Cucina Italiana' sampler (items from the full kit).

FREEBIE - Cucina Italiana digital scrapbook sampler


DESIGNER DISCOVERY CONTEST

I've entered into the Designer Discovery Contest over at JessicaSpraque.com.  The winner of this contest will have their designs added to the product line of the Echo Park Paper Co. to be printed (traditional paper scrapping) and distributed worldwide  (in addition to a couple of monetary prizes).  Isn't that cool!

The deadline for this contest is tonight (not sure which time zone) at 11:59 PM.  On June 11th, the top 25 entries will be posted in a gallery at JessicaSprague.com and a public vote will be opened on June 11th.  I'm keeping my  fingers crossed that I'll be in that group.  I'll repost then and hope that you'll come by and vote... not necessarily for me, although that would be awesome, but for the one you like the best.

CONTEST UPDATE (posted June 15, 2012):  I did not make it into the top 25 but you can vote for your favorite if you like - Visit HERE for more information on that.

VACATION

I will be taking a 2 to 3 month break from my designing and my digital scrapbook addictions.  I have a number of personal things that need tending, things that have been sorely neglected since I discovered this digital scrapbooking world, and I thought the summer would be the perfect time to do this.  I'm hoping that, when I return, I will have rejuvenated my creative mojo and will have lots of new ideas for designing.

----------
Well, this has got to be the longest ever post that I've made.  If you're still will me, thank you!

See you on June 11th to post about my status in the Designer Discover Contest.

Thanks for stopping by; Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment