Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Digital Scrapbook Kits - In The Pink and Gentle Blooms

I have two new kits to show you.

The first, 'In The Pink', is one I completed in February but, silly me, I forgot to post about it.  It's soft, pink colors give it a nice feminine style.  All items are 300ppi and the kit includes 7 papers/backgrounds (3600x3600px) and 26 elements/embellishments to dress up your layouts, most of which are my own designs, giving you a unique collection of scrapbook items.


 

And, here is a layout I created with this kit, using a photograph of my maternal grandmother.


'In The Pink' is available HERE, in my store at The Nifty Boutique.


My other new kit, just posted today, is 'Gentle Blooms'.  I think you'll find this kit to be fairly versatile in the type of layouts you can create with it (as shown in my sample layouts below).

Although I used a few outside resources in the creating of this kit, as with most of my kits, those resources were used to enhance my own designs, I think you will find that most of the items here are unique to the digital scrapbook world.

All items are 300ppi and the kit includes 18 papers/backgrounds (3600x3600px) and 46 elements/embellishments.

 
And, here are 3 layouts I created with this kit, all with a different style, to give you an idea of the kit's versatility.




'Gentle Blooms' is available HERE, in my store at The Nifty Boutique.

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment