Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A New Digital Scrapbooking Kit, 'Softly Fading'

Oh my, it sure has been awhile since I've posted!  And today I've just a quick post to show you my new kit, Softly Fading.


Inspired by the fading colors of the natural world during the autumn season, of which I am in the midst.  I think this kit might be nice for creating layouts with your autumn-time photographs, I also think the soft colors, along with the tree and leaf elements, would work well for family history pages.

Here is a layout I created using this kit - it's a photo from my family photo archives, before I was born:


My 'Softly Fading' kit can be found in my store in The Nifty Boutique.
Click HERE to go my store now.


Well that's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment