Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another Free Mini Kit - A contribution to the DSO Color Challenge

Each month, over at DSO (DigiScrap Obsession), KimB hosts a wonderful Color Challenge where one can participate by either creating a layout or some sort of freebie, like a mini kit, to share with others; the only rule is you must use at least 3 of the colors in the month's chosen color palette.  KimB provides the color palette and, at the end of the month, she gives each participant a sweet mini kit of her own design using the same color palette.

This always seems to be a popular challenge (I'm sure it's because of the great talents of KimB!) and often there are a number of people contributing freebie items so that by the end of the month one can put together a fair-sized, collaborative kit to add to their stash of personal use, digital scrapbooking, products.

I don't always find the time to participate in this challenge but I did this month... so, here's my contribution to the June 2010 DSO Color Challenge, free for the taking.  I hope you like it.  Leave me a comment if you have the time; I'd love to hear from you.


To download, click on the Preview image (download expired).

Happy Scrapping all!

2 comments: